Omg so yesterday (08.04.14) was the cap giveaway dodgers game, right?
wjsalgus said, “have funnn.”
But oh man… I did not have fun at all… In fact, it was the worst dodgers game I’ve ever been to.
1. We didn’t get a cap because they ran out T.T
2. The Angels scored 4 in the FIRST inning -_____-
3. I felt sick during the game.
4. It got super cold.
5. The dodgers lost 5-0.
6. I had to pee really bad but I wanted to wait until we got home because the lines were probably too long.
7. We couldn’t find our car in the parking lot for 30 minutes. We were searching the wrong parking lot the whole time until we decided to check the other lot at the way end. -_- (and I was also thinking that I could have totally gone to the bathroom T.T)
8. In the car ride home, I struck a fever, and I was still very cold.
9. I had to drive home feeling horrible.
10. On the way home, Jane (who was also feeling sick) and I wanted to stop by Ralph’s, which closes at 1:00AM, for some medicine, only to find out that they close at 10:00PM just this week due to construction -_________-
Luckily, I feel much much better this morning!